NEW Nanoparticles for dental remineralisation
PolymP®-nActive is made out of biocompatible particles harbouring dental remineralising properties.
How does it work?
PolymP®-nActive are nanoparticles harbouring a high concentration of –COOH functional groups. These particular groups can complex metal cations (mainly Ca2+ and Zn2+) and by doing so enables the high and quick production of calcium phosphate on the particles’ surfaces hence expediting dental remineralisation.
Various publications in peer-reviewed journals describe experimentations carried out at NanoMyP® have clearly demonstrated the full biocompatibility and dental remineralisation properties of PolymP®-nActive:
- "Novel potential scaffold for periodontal tissue engineering" Clin Oral Invest (2017), doi: 10.1007/s00784-017-2072-8
- “Ions-modified nanoparticles affect functional remineralization and energy dissipation through the resin-dentin interface” J. Mech. Behav. Biomed. Mater. (2017).
- “Bioactive polymeric nanoparticles for periodontal therapy”. PLoS ONE (2016).
- “Zinc-modified nanopolymers improve the quality of resin–dentin bonded interfaces”. Clin. Oral Invest. (2016) 1-10.
- “Polymer nanocarriers for dentin adhesion”. J Dent Res. (2014) Sep 16.
Do you wish to get a price proposal for our product or services as well as additional pieces of information as personal care and dental health markets?
Dr. Angel Valero, Chief Operating Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific and Technology matters:
Dr. Antonio Medina, Chief Scientific Officer, email@example.com