Nonwoven nanofibre membrane with IMAC technology
High concentration of special metal-based groups for Immobilized Metal ion Affinity Chromatography (IMAC). Tiss®-IMAC membranes allow histidine-tagged biomolecules to be specifically retained. Elution of the protein of interest can be carried out by changing the pH, or adding a competitive molecule, such as imidazole.
- New format for IMAC technology based materials. Membrane made of nanofibers easier to use than traditional gels or particles suspensions.
- Reusable and easy to regenerate.
- Versatile. Purify proteins using native and denaturalization conditions.
- Available with different metals attached for the purification of a broad variety of His-tagged proteins: Co, Ni, Cu and Fe.
- Highly specific. No retention of undesired substances.
- One step purification.
- Minimal metal leaching.
Purification of recombinant Histidine- tagged proteins.
The nanostructured nature of Tiss®-IMAC membranes allows to take advantage of a very high specific surface area thus enhancing the retention capacity of these membranes. Moreover, NanoMyP® is the only company that provides this type of membranes as they are based on an exclusive technology developed by the company.