Spherical polymeric nano and microparticles
The PolymP®-Particles is a family of monodispersed spherical polymer particles (nano and microsized) with several surface functionalisations which have been prepared to satisfy the most demanding applications requiring low swelling properties, uniform and monosized beads with plain and functionalised surfaces.
Polymer particles for immobilisation of biomolecules
|PolymP®-H||Carboxyl functionalised polymer particles|
|PolymP®-OH||Hydroxyl functionalised polymer particles|
|PolymP®-Pyridine||Pyridine functionalised polymer particles|
|PolymP®-Amine1||Primary amine functionalised polymer particles|
|PolymP®-Amine3||Tertiary amine functionalised polymer particles|
Epoxidised polymer particles
The PolymP®-Particles are specially designed to link biomolecules (antibodies, antigens, nucleic acids and sugars) amongst other molecules.
It can be used in:
- Biomolecule immobilisation for assay and diagnostic kits.
- Controlled-release systems of drugs.
- Cell and biomolecule separation by flow cytometry.
- Drug delivery.
- Immobilisation of luminescence markers.
- Stationary phase in “pull-down” assays for protein purification.