Magnetic, spherical nano and microparticles
MagP®-Particles are a family of core-shell materials whose core is magnetic and the shell is a coating matrix of polymers with terminal functionalised groups.
The size range of MagP®-Particles is from few nanometers to few microns.
Plain superparamagnetic nanoparticles
|MagP®-OH||Hydroxyl functionalised magnetic nanoparticles|
|MagP®-NH2||Amino functionalised magnetic microparticles|
MagP®-Particles are specially indicated for the following procedures:
- Biomolecule immobilisation for assay and diagnostic kits.
- Controlled-release systems of drugs.
- Cell and biomolecule separation by flow cytometry.
- Drug delivery.
- Immobilisation of luminescence markers.
- Magnetic hyperthermia for experimental cancer treatment.
MagP® and MagP®-OH are available in aqueous suspension stabilised with surfactants. Thus, they have to be cleaned before use.
MagP®-NH2 is available in suspension free of surfactants.