NanoMyP® offers the manufacture of polymeric and hybrid nano and micro-materials by using electrohydrodynamic techniques (EHD; electrospinning and electrospray), as well as the development of projects for industry-wide scalability.
For these purposes, NanoMyP® has specialized staff and a fully equipped laboratory for synthesis and EHD processing.
The most important services we offer our clients are:
- Preparation and optimization of solutions for processing and scaling.
- Production of simple, compound and hollow nanoparticles and nanofibres.
- Wide experience in research and partnerships with universities and high-tech centres.
- Experience in polymers and nanomaterials.
- Analysis and characterization of materials.
- Staff training in electrospinning and electrospray.
NanoMyP® also has adequate staff and facilities for processing materials and chemical microencapsulation by other techniques: spray-drying, dripping, micro-emulsion, coacervation or interfacial polymerisation.