Hydroxyl functionalised particles
PolymP®-OH are functionalised, monodisperse, spherical particles with a high concentration of hydroxyl groups.
PolymP®-OH particles are highly indicated to couple amino-containing ligands, including proteins and biomolecules with available amine groups.
- Biomolecule immobilisation for assay and diagnostic kits.
- Controlled release systems of drugs.
- Cell and biomolecule separation by flow cytometry.
- Drug delivery.
- Immobilisation of luminescence markers.
- Stationary phase in “pull-down” assays for protein purification.
Total hydroxylation degree of PolymP®-OH is greater than the rest of similar particles offered by the competence (800 μmol OH group per gram of particle) ensuring a high and more efficient load of biomolecule.